Property courtesy of Ashton Woods Realty, Llc.
5 / 4
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Gorgeous "Preston A" floorplan. Great open plan with two story bowed wall of glass in the family room, modern chefâ€™s kitchen open to keeping room. Grand master retreat with freestanding tub and huge walk in closet ,secondary bedrooms with view of wooded landscape out back. Private office and separate guest suite on the main. Great Johns Creek location, great schools, and gated private community. 4 sides brick and 3 car garage in one of the best locations. Ready February 2019. Come view this beautiful site.
||5125 Dinant Drive
14 Fulton North
Assigned School Zones
- State Bridge Crossing
- Autrey Mill
- Johns Creek
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Carpet, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 Ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 Ft Main, Tray Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S)
- Central Air, Zoned
- Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Separate Dng Rm
- Doors,Insulated Windows,Insulation,Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures,Thermostat,Water Heater
- Family Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Double Vanity,Separate Tub/Shower,Soaking Tub
- Navigable River
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Underground Utilities
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Side/Rear Entry
- FOR GPS: 5100 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022
FROM 400:Take GA-400 N.Take exit 7A E/Holcomb Bridge Road in Roswell. Use the left two lanes to turn left onto Old Alabama Road. Bayard is approximately 7 miles on the right.
Property listed by Ashton Woods Realty, Llc.
Nearby Schools Data provided by Onboard Informatics.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here
to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. (c) 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.