Property courtesy of Overlook Brokers, Llc.
4 / 4
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stunning home w/ELEVATOR! The elevator goes to all three levels! This home offers a 3-car garage and full daylight basement. This amazing home is on a large level corner lot professionally landscaped w/irrigation on 4-sides. Two story foyer. The study can easily be a 5th bedroom w/access to a full bathroom. You will love the open floor plan. The kitchen offers soft close cabinetry, granite, large island, stainless appliances include double ovens, microwave, vent hood, 36" gas cooktop and dishwasher. Hardwoods on first floor w/carpet in study.Covered deck.
||3098 Madelyn Heights Terrace
74 Cobb West
Assigned School Zones
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Carpet, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Elevator, Foyer 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 Ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 Ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S)
- Central Air, Zoned
- Natural Gas, Zoned
- Separate Dng Rm
- Great Room, Library/Office
- Double Vanity,Separate Tub/Shower,Soaking Tub,Vaulted Ceilings
- Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Underground Utilities
- Corner Lot,Level,Level Driveway
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Side/Rear Entry
- I-75 N to Barrett Parkway and turn left; Drive approximately 4 miles to Burnt Hickory Road and turn right; drive approximately 1 mile to Bob Cox Road and turn left; community on the right.
Property listed by Overlook Brokers, Llc.
Nearby Schools Data provided by Onboard Informatics.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here
to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. (c) 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.